TO BE DETERMINED
Thursday, March 19, 2020
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Michael E. DeBakey VA Med Center
2022 Holcombe Blvd.
Houston, TX 77030
May 21, 2020
June 18, 2020
JULY - SABBATICAL - NO MEETING
August 20, 2020
September 17, 2020
October 15, 2020
November 19, 2020
DECEMBER - SABBATICAL - NO MEETING
Membership Applications to the PNAMH are now done through the PNAA Website:
- Click on the "Register Now" orange button. This will take you to the application form
- Choose "active membership" / PNA- Metro Houston
- Fill-up the application form. For questions you choose not to answer, put n/a
- One-year membership- $80.00 ($50.00 credited to PNAA / $30.00 credited to PNAMH)
- Two-year membership- $150.00 (discount of $10.00)
- Pay by credit card or PayPal
Continuing Education Opportunities
Professional development through a rich offering of educational programs.
Free monthly CEUs provided after General Membership meetings.
Discounted rates for Spring & Fall Seminars.
Nursing Excellence Awards
The PNAMH recognizes members for their outstanding achievements and contributions to the nursing profession.
Financial assistance is provided to deserving members who are in pursuit of higher nursing education.
Professional Networking Leadership Development
Connect and collaborate with Filipino-American leaders and experts in various fields of expertise.
Community Involvement and Representation
Opportunities to influence social and healthcare policies affecting members, Filipino-American nurses and community groups in general.
Membership to the PNAA (Philippine Nurses Association of America)
PNAMH members have automatic membership to the National Chapter and will receive benefits as a PNAA member.
Participate in the development and implementation of research programs related to the healthcare issues of Filipino-Americans.